This month I rocked at watching things but kinda slacked at reading so I thought I should take you on the journey of my month. Let’s start with books. Technically I read 3 whole books and started another 3.
- Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg Rating: 5/5
- Karneval by Touya Mikanagi Rating: 5/5
- Enduring Love by Ian McEwan Rating: Unsure
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead Rating: 3.5/5
- The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien Rating: 4/5
Now the reason it’s technically 3 reads is because Karneval was an omnibus of the first one and the second one. The first two I completed. The last three I only started. I have decided to not continue on with Blood Promise but the other two are for school. Overall, I liked the two I completed way more than the 3 I didn’t.
The places where I read up in the books are marked by a light pink sticky note in the featured picture. Also to help that books are cover side down.
I included both sides of the omnibus because those would be both the covers if they were individual books.
I watched 6 whole animes, 1 movie and started 5 and almost finished 2 of those 5. Plus 1 season of a show.
- SerVamp Rating: 6/5
- Cheer Boys!! Rating: 5/5
- Brothers Conflict Rating: 5/5
- Karneval Rating: 6/5
- Clannad Rating: 5/5
- Diabolik Lovers Rating: 3.3/5
- Free! Starting Days Rating: 5/5
- Amnesia up to ep 4 Rating: 4/5
- Naruto up to ep 14 Rating: 4/5
- Ghost Hunt up to ep 23 Rating: 6/5
- Diabolik Lover: More Blood up to ep 10 Rating: 4/5
- Clannad After Story up to ep 8 Rating: 5/5
- Supernatural: Season 1 Rating: 5/5
I should probably finish Ghost Hunt and More Blood by tonight so I won’t add them into my TBW.
Wow, I feel like this month (January) wasn’t too bad. I’m going to shoot for the stars in February.
See you tomorrow,