In a previous post, (most of my posts I write, I hint about in past posts), I said I would explain my goals for this year. This shouldn’t be a long post, so hopefully I can inspire you to set some goals of your own.
- I want to get to get A’s and B’s in my classes, however, 1 C won’t won’t hurt since all my classes seem to be increasing the difficulty by at least 20% and my AP classes 60%.
- I want to participate in PowderPuff next school year in the fall
- I want to audition for the musical this year and give it my all. Normally they give anyone who auditions a part but this year only 20 people are allowed in so the running is tougher.
- I want to get a job soon. I have a temp job starting soon but that is only a temp a job.
- I want to get my license. I was really late getting my permit but if I get all my hours in I can get my license in 15 days.
- I want to place in State for Nationals in DECA.
- I want to be a DECA State Officer
- I want to letter in DECA
As you can tell most of my goals involve something going on in school. The reasoning behind this is because Junior year is the year colleges look at and the college I want to go to has a 24% acceptance rate.
Please tell me if there is anything you want me to post about and I will do it.
I do NOT own the image I set for my featured image, ALL rights go to the proper owner.
Since tomorrow is Friday, I’ll see you then,